Get your digital programme for the Burnley game!
Old Trafford hosts its second game of the week on Sunday when Burnley visit on Premier League duty, and the digital matchday programme for that local clash is live and ready to read now.
The interactive, digital edition of United Review is available for the special promotional price of 99p for issues published in April and can be purchased by clicking here.
And of course, if you are a Season Ticket holder or Official Member, you can access the programme for free.
Visit www.ManUtd.com/digitalUR and if you’re a Season Ticket holder or Member, click on ‘Free Access Code’ and input your customer number to read your free issue.
If you’d like to purchase a digital copy of the programme, click on ‘Buy an Issue’.
What to look out for in the Burnley issue of United Review:
• Exclusive interview with Mason Greenwood
• Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s manager’s column
• Full opposition section on Burnley
• A feature on United’s record against Lancashire clubs
• Lou Macari on the classic United goal he wishes he’d scored
• A round-up of action at United Women and Academy levels• Paddy Crerand column
There’s also lots of brilliant interactive content in the digital issue, including highlights from United’s win over Burnley at Turf Moor earlier in the season, video of the legendary 1968 European Cup final, Dimitar Berbatov’s incredible five-goal haul against Burnley’s rivals Blackburn and a classic edition of United Review from the 1960s embedded in this one.
Click on the links above to discover more.