United v Forest: Claim your free digital gift
Time is running out for Manchester United fans to collect a free digital souvenir for today's Premier League clash with Nottingham Forest.
A new collectible will be released for every men's and women's home game in the league and European competitions this season but they are only available for the final 48 hours before kick-off.
The window to claim your Nottingham Forest edition will therefore close at 15:00 BST today, when the action begins at Old Trafford.
If you have already started your 2023/24 collection with the Wolves match, simply click above and add United v Forest to your profile on collectibles.manutd.com.
But if this is the first time you have claimed a free digital gift, you may find it helpful to scroll down and read the steps below.
1. SIGN IN TO THE COLLECTIBLES WEBSITE
Let's start with a visit to collectibles.manutd.com, where you click Sign In, Use Social and finally your choice of Google, Facebook or Twitter account.
2. CREATE YOUR FREE DIGITAL WALLET
Signing in with your chosen social account will create an online wallet where you can store all the matchday tokens you claim throughout 2023/24. How many will you have by the end of the season? Why not challenge your friends and see who can build the biggest collection.
3. COLLECT NOW
Click this button on the collectibles.manutd.com homepage to find the latest token, and again on the next page to unlock and add it to your digital wallet. Then you're done! But remember, you won't be able to add the Forest one after kick-off, so please click 'Collect Now' before 15:00 BST.
Collecting digital tokens is not only a free and fun way to get you into the matchday mood, it could also give you the chance to win extra rewards, including signed merchandise and match tickets.
For the full terms and conditions of these rewards, please see the policies page on collectibles.manutd.com.
Powered by Tezos and brought to you by Tezos ecosystem companies.
Manchester United’s officially licensed Digital Collectibles, powered by Tezos and brought to you by Tezos ecosystem companies, are a form of cryptoasset. Manchester United Digital Collectibles have been issued as a collectible item and not an investment. However, it is important that you keep in mind that:
1. Manchester United Digital Collectibles are not currently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme;
2. the value of Manchester United Digital Collectibles is variable and can go down as well as up;
3. tax may be payable on any profits made on the sale of Manchester United Digital Collectibles; and
4. for those Digital Collectibles which require purchase, the decision to purchase Manchester United Digital Collectibles requires careful thought and consideration. You should seek independent financial advice if you are in doubt. You should not purchase any cryptoassets if you do not fully understand the nature of your purchase and the risks involved.