Join us as we host the first live UTD Podcast
On Sunday 8 March, join UTD Podcast hosts Sam Homewood and Helen Evans, along with fellow Manchester United fans, as we host our inaugural live podcast.
Meet the team behind the podcast as they host the very first live edition on stage – you do not want to miss it!
Here’s what you can expect on Sunday:
• Legends Q&A – if you’ve got any burning questions, get them ready, as we’ll be interviewing United legends and taking questions from the crowd too.
• Live stand-up - with comedian Justin Moorhouse.
• The Far North – an up-and-coming Manchester-based band perform live.
• On stage activity – your chance to get in on the action as we host a range of games, quizzes, competitions and live giveaways!
• Inside the stadium – we’ll show exclusive coverage of the team arriving and during the warm-up, as well as pitch-side updates and an interview with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
• Refreshments and catering - available before kick-off.
We hope to see you there!
Need help getting to Old Trafford? Here's our handy guide...