DHL, Manchester United’s Official Logistics Partner, have provided support to those most at need during the coronavirus pandemic, with a number of charitable causes and initiatives:
Thank you, employees
- DHL are proud of their hard-working employees – in this current situation more than ever. They worked tirelessly to ensure deliveries were made as efficiently as possible.
Ventilator Challenge UK
- DHL provided a critical supply chain network for VENTILATORCHALLENGEUK, to support the manufacture of thousands of new ventilators for the NHS.
- DHL flew in 100,000 medical isolation full face shields from China to the UK’s East Midlands Airport, to support the crowd funder campaign, #Masks4NHSHeroes
DHL supports the NHS fight against COVID-19
- DHL Supply Chain supported the running of six Nightingale field hospitals delivering vital medical supplies, as well as providing non-emergency ambulance services.
Disaster response teams
- DHL sent a disaster response team to provide logistics support to Costa Rica's national emergency commission.
- DHL showed their heartfelt appreciation to all the couriers, pilots, drivers, warehouse staff and aviation teams making sure that essential shipments can still take place.