Museum & Stadium Tours
The Museum & Stadium Tour will be reopening from Monday 17th May with a range of new measures designed to make the most of your experience at Old Trafford, while protecting both visitors and staff.
THE EXPERIENCE:The Museum will be open for visitors, and the Stadium Tour will follow a great route, so you'll see the players' tunnel, walk next to the world famous pitch, and visit the dugouts, before getting the view from the Ability Platform. There will be plenty of time for pictures, and groups will be limited to 15 people until 21st June to allow for social distancing.
Adult – from £25 when you prebook
Junior/Concession – from £18
Education Groups - from £5
Walk up prices are higher than online prices, so be sure to book online at manutd.com/bookmuseum for the best price.
Free car parking is available on car park E2. Please use the postcode M16 0SZ for sat nav.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO PRE-BOOK YOUR VISIT
Please book online in advance to avoid disappointment and the need for additional contact with staff and card machines, as well as saving £2 per person on walk-up prices. Bring along a printed copy of your print-at-home ticket with you on the day. You can also book by calling the Contact Centre on +44 161 676 7770.
The Megastore and Red Cafe:
The Megastore will be open during your experience for souvenirs and gifts to remember your visit to Old Trafford. The Red Cafe will also be open for drinks, snacks and a delicious menu of hot meals with no booking required. Both the Megastore and Red Café have introduced a range of social distancing measures, including limited numbers allowed in the store at a time, so queues are possible.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE?The safety of visitors and staff is our priority, so we've introduced a range of measures to protect you during your visit, including:
- Social distancing - Social distancing is a key way to control the spread of the virus. In the Museum and along the tour route, you will be encouraged to keep at least 2m apart from others in line with normal social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitiser - hand sanitiser will be available at all entry points to the stadium and at key points throughout the experience. Visitors are encouraged to use it regularly
- Toilets - Toilets will be available but access will be limited due to the confined nature of the facilities
- Please do not bring a bag if possible. Normal searches and security checks will remain in place, so by not bringing a bag you will reduce the contact you need to have with our security team
- You must wear a face covering when in the stadium, except when eating and drinking. Government exemptions to wearing a face covering apply
- Manchester United is co-operating with the NHS Test and Trace system. Your information will be shared with NHS Test and Trace as necessary
If you have any access requirements please get in touch to discuss before you visit, or book by emailing email@example.com.
We would like to reassure all Annual Pass holders who hold a pass which expired during the period of closure due to COVID-19 that we will be honouring your pass when the Museum & Stadium Tour is open again from May 17th 2021. Fans who bought a Day Out at Old Trafford voucher during our Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas offers in 2019 will also be able to use their vouchers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your pass of voucher for more information.
Fans who purchased a voucher through a third party should contact their provider for information on extensions.