Frequently Asked Questions
Executive Club 22/23 member benefits
We are delighted to confirm that as an Executive Club Member for the 2022/23 Season, you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to all first team competitive home games
- Access to the domestic away game ballot*
- Matchday programme for all guests
- Seasonal Welcome Gift (1 per account)
- 50% Museum & Tour discount
- 10% Matchday Hospitality discount
- 10% Red Café discount (on non-matchdays)
- 10% Megastore discount
- 10% United Events discount
In addition to these benefits you will also receive complimentary tickets to Executive Club Events*
*Events and number of invitations are subject to your Executive Club Member level.
How do I apply for away games?
1. Make sure you have completed your away game nominees form. Please contact your account manager or the executive support team on email@example.com if you have not received your form
2. Log into your online account at tickets.manutd.com. You will of received a separate email detailing how to access your account
3. Go to tickets.manutd.com/ballots
4. Here, you will be able to see the games you are eligible to apply for
5. Carefully follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application
6. Applications are restricted to 2 tickets per Executive Member due to limited allocation
Please note. If you have a single ticket, you are only eligible to apply for 1 away ticket.
7. Details of all upcoming ballots can be found at tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/categories/away-tickets
8. If you are successful in any ballot, you will be notified by email. Following this you will need to forward your tickets to the nominees who will be using them
HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS FOR EUROPEAN AWAY GAMES?
Executive Club Members can apply for one ticket per Executive Club Membership. If you wish to purchase additional tickets, supporters will need to have their own Official Membership for this season and the relevant credits. Please visit manutd.com/europeanaway for up to date information on European away game tickets.
HOW DO I FORWARD MY AWAY TICKETS?
All tickets need forwarding, unless you are attending the game yourself.
- They can be forwarded to other eligible Executive Club members and Season Ticket holders, and eligible Executive Member nominees
- You will need to create relationships with individuals before you can forward tickets on
- Once you’re logged in, hover over your name at the top right of the screen and go to “General Info & Linked Accounts”. In the centre of the page you will see a section called “Linked Accounts”, where you can create links to friends and family that you wish to transact with
- Be careful to select the relevant level of link:
A strong relationship will enable you to see booking history and account information as well as process transactions such as regrades on behalf of each other. It is therefore strongly recommended that you only create a “Strong Relationship” for family members, where you will need to pay for their renewals, or if you have concessionary tickets in your group where you will upgrade their tickets for matches
A standard relationship is recommended for supporters that you will be sharing your away game tickets with
- Please watch this short video to find out more on forwarding your tickets
How do I forward my ticket?
1. Go to tickets.manutd.com and log in with your Membership number.
2. Hover over your name in the top right hand side of the screen and select Tickets from the menu.
3. You will then see all individual matches listed – select the game you wish to make a change in.
4. For adult tickets, you will be able to use the Forward Ticket option that is displayed above the table of Tickets. Click this, and follow the steps to forward your ticket to another supporter. Please note: if you receive an error message, you may need to press Ctrl and F5 before selecting ‘forward ticket’ to prevent any issues.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY ONLINE ACCOUNT?
Please download a step by step user guide on how to log into your online account.
TROUBLE SIGNING IN ONLINE?
Step 1: Ensure you are logged out of any existing accounts by visiting login.manutd.com/sign-out and select ‘Yes’
Step 2: Go to tickets.manutd.com and click on ‘My Account’ at the top right of the webpage
Step 3: Click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link
Step 4: Enter your Membership Number and date of birth (not your email address) and an email will be sent automatically to the Primary Account Holder. Follow the instructions in this email to create a new password
Note: If you are not the Primary Account Holder of this email address, you will need to have them on hand to reset your password for you from the link sent to their email address.
Once you’ve set up your new password then visit tickets.manutd.com, click on 'My Account' where you should be automatically logged in.
How do I book matchday dining?
1. Login to your account through tickets.manutd.com
2. Once you have logged on, please click ‘HOSPITALITY’ along the top navigation menu (if redirected, the page is https://tickets.manutd.com/hospitality)
3. Click the ‘VIEW PACKAGES’ button against the fixture of your choice (note- not all fixtures may be available)
4. On the next page you should see the dining bookings tile for your Executive Club facility (e.g. Manchester Suite dining if you are a Manchester Suite Executive Club Member); click the ‘SELECT’ button
5. Select the number of dining places (please note you are only permitted to book dining in relation to the number of Executive tickets on your account relevant to each suite. Any additional places booked without a ticket, will not be refunded)
6. Add any dietary requirements or additional requirements, if applicable.
7. Enter payment details and confirm the booking
What is the dress code?
SMART DRESS CODE:Recommended:
Ladies - dresses, skirts, smart trousers, smart shoes or smart boots.
Gentlemen - smart trousers, collared shirts, smart shoes, smart Chelsea boots.
Not Permitted - sportswear, shorts, tracksuits, away colours, offensive t-shirts.
Guests choosing to wear smart/plain jeans (if complemented by smart shoes/smart footwear attire), will be permitted access as long as the jeans are not distressed in appearance.
The dress code also applies to children of all ages.
Clothing strictly prohibited: sportswear, shorts, trainers, tracksuits, polo shirts, away colours, t-shirts/offensive t-shirts, casual boots & distressed jeans.
The Club has the right to refuse admission to any person not adhering to the dress code or wearing attire deemed inappropriate.
The Gallery, 1878 Suite
SMART CASUAL DRESS CODE:Recommended:
Ladies - dresses, skirts, trousers, jeans, shoes or boots.
Gentlemen - trousers, jeans, shirts, polo shirts, shoes or Chelsea boots.
Strictly no away colours or offensive t-shirts.
No tracksuits, this does not apply to children under 12.
The Club has the right to refuse admission to any person wearing attire deemed inappropriate.
Sports Bars: 500 Club, 100 Club, The Academy, The Kit Room,
Boxes: L3 Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Boxes, West Stand Boxes, East Stand Boxes - Formal, L7 Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Boxes, Centennial,
Suites: 1999 Suite, Knights Lounge, Window Tables, Evolution, Manchester Suite VIP, Manchester Suite, Premier Suite, Salford Suites, Sir Bobby Charlton Stand Suites, 1968 Suite, Captains Lounge, Old Boardroom, International Suite.