Fan Consultation & Feedback
In conversation with you, our fans
At Manchester United, we strive to continuously interact and consult with our supporters via:
- Fans’ Advisory Board
- Fans’ Forum
- FAPL annual fan satisfaction survey
- FAPL supporter panels and focus groups
- Manchester United Supporters’ Trust and,
- our growing family of 298 official Supporters’ Clubs.
We will align with and evolve our strategy according to the Fan Engagement Plan, and publicise our position on major policy issues in a clear and accessible format via the Club’s official media channels.
Connecting with Reds at home and away
We always encourage fan dialogue and feedback via our dedicated Fan Reps and official channels.
Manchester United fans can access Club information via the channels below:
Get in touch
Your feedback helps us to improve the service and operations we deliver, and similarly, we’d love to know if our teams have done something particularly well for you.
Our dedicated Support Liaison Manager is available at: email@example.com.
Supporter Care & Services
Working on behalf of Manchester United, our staff will:
- Acknowledge / respond to all written communications, if they cannot due to high volumes, we will inform you of this.
- Ensure our Supporter Services teams are accessible, open, and respectful to all supporters, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics, Equality Act 2010).
- Strive to ensure that your experience with us is always a positive one.
- Introduce themselves to you.
- Be courteous and professional in their approach.
- Be well informed.
- Call you back when they say they will.
- Provide facilities that are safe, clean, and welcoming.
All supporters and customers have the right to express their views, and we aim to ensure that our complaints handling process is fair. If you need to raise a complaint, in the first instance, please write to our Supporter Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our dedicated Supporter Care team records all feedback, monitoring nature, trends, and volume of concerns. They also work alongside relevant departments across the Club to respond effectively to individual cases and assess any relevant future change that is needed.
Upon receipt, we endeavour to resolve all complaints within 15 working days; if we are unable to process your query within this timescale, we will keep you informed. If you are unsatisfied with the response, your complaint will be escalated to the relevant Manager or Director, at your request.
You can also write to our Director of Supporter Services, who will respond within 15 days:
Sam Kelleher, Director of Supporter Services
Sir Matt Busby Way
The Independent Football Ombudsman is unable to deal with a complaint unless the above process has been followed.