It provides an open forum to develop a better understanding of issues affecting supporters, and to maintain a constructive dialogue between the club and fans.
The forum meets four times a season.
The forum has the following Representatives:
- 1 x MUST (Manchester United Supporters Trust)
- 1 x MUDSA (Manchester United Disabled Supporters’ Association)
- 1 x Official UK Supporters’ Club
- 1 x Official Overseas Supporters’ Club
- 1 x Women’s Team Supporters’ Group
- 3 x Season Ticket Holders
- 1 x Executive Club Member
- 1 x UK Official Member
- 1 x Under-21 Season Ticket Holder
- 1 x Family Stand Representative
- 1 x Over-65 Season Ticket Holder
- 1 x Local Resident Fan
- 1 x Overseas Official Member