Get your digital programme for United v Brighton
Sunday evening at Old Trafford will see Manchester United resume the Premier League campaign, with Brighton & Hove Albion in town and fighting for top-flight survival.
There's oodles of great reading in the 84-page issue, with just some of the highlights listed below. The digital edition of United Review is available at the special discount price of 99p throughout April, but if you are a Season Ticket holder or Official Member, you can access the programme for free.
If you’d like to purchase a digital copy of the programme, click on ‘Buy an Issue’.
• Exclusive interview with Aaron Wan-Bissaka, where our right-back discusses the squad's desire for another shot at the Champions League, how he's developed during his second season as a Red, and the next steps for the team
• Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s manager’s notes
• Extensive opposition section, including former Seagulls man Chris Ramsey reflecting on meeting United's 1983 vintage just a few months before that season's memorable two FA Cup finals
• United's latest Premier League goals ever! Bruno Fernandes's 100th-minute penalty against Brighton earlier in the season broke records, but what else makes our shortlist?
• An exclusive interview with former United and Brighton striker Andy Ritchie
• Paddy Crerand column
• See Manchester United Women’s Old Trafford highlights
• Aaron shares his unique insights on the art of tackling
• Enjoy all our PL goals against Brighton from previous seasons
• Late goals: Watch Wayne’s record-breaking worldie!
• Late goals: Watch the tense final few minutes from our last league game with Brighton in full…
HOW TO GET YOUR COPY - FROM 09:00 BST ON FRIDAY
Click here to access your free issue if you’re a Season Ticket holder or Official Member, or click here to purchase the digital programme.
If you're looking for a print version of the match programme, you can order one here.
MUTV Group Chat: Looking ahead to BrightonArticle
Our four ex-Reds preview United’s return to action, starting with this weekend’s game against the Seagulls.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The digital edition of United Review is available for the special, time-limited offer price of 99p for each issue published in April (the standard price for the digital edition is £2.50) and includes special interactive content, including lots of video and match action.
The offer is available for the digital programmes produced for Manchester United’s first team games taking place at Old Trafford in April 2021 against Brighton, Granada and Burnley. We will also extend this offer for one further match if Manchester United qualify for the Europa League semi-final but only if the first leg of the semi-final is played at Old Trafford. This offer will not be extended to the Europa League semi-final if the game takes place away. The matches to which this offer applies are scheduled to take place on Sunday 4 April, Thursday 15 April and Sunday 18 April. The date and location of any potential Europa League semi-final is to be confirmed.
This offer will end on the date of either the MU v Burnley match on 18 April 2021 or the first leg of the semi-final of the Europa League if United proceed in the competition and the game is played at Old Trafford. After this date the price will revert to £2.50.
Purchases are limited to one copy of the programme per person.
In order to buy your copy of the digital version of United Review, please visit www.ManUtd.com/digitalUR and click on the ‘Buy an issue’ box. The discount is automatically applied. No codes are required to be entered.
If you are a Manchester United season 2019/20 Season Ticket holder or season 2020/21 Season Ticket holder, an Executive Club member for the 2019/20 and/or 2020/21 season, or a 2020/21 Official Member who signed up before 23 February 2021, you can access the digital programme for free – please enter your season ticket code/ membership number to access each issue. Commercial partners who currently receive the digital United Review can still access their issue through their usual channels.
The digital United Review is available 48 hours before a match, however this may vary from time to time as a result of public bank holidays, kick-off or fixture times changes and rearranged matches.