Your chance to own Garnacho's overhead kick
Alejandro Garnacho's sensational overhead kick against Everton has been turned into a digital collectible so you can own it forever.
The spectacular effort early in our 3-0 victory was one of the Premier League’s all-time great strikes and a worthy winner of both the league’s and our Goal of the Month awards for November.
During the international break we asked our fans on Discord to decide which of Manchester United’s top performers from recent weeks should appear in the next Collect United collectibles, and Garna claimed 77 per cent of the vote.
And choosing which image of the Argentinian to feature in our United v Bournemouth collectible artwork was a no-brainer: the one of his acrobatic leap as he connected with the ball at Goodison Park.
Collect United is our series of exclusive digital memorabilia that unlocks benefits. By growing your collection before each home game in the league and Europe, you have the chance to win VIP rewards.
The window to claim our latest exclusive design is open until full-time on Saturday (around 17:00 GMT). You can get yours by heading to collectibles.manutd.com and following these steps:
Once you've visited collectibles.manutd.com, click Sign In, Use Social and finally your choice of Google, Facebook or X (formerly Twitter) account.
2. CREATE YOUR FREE DIGITAL WALLET
Signing in with your chosen social account will create an online wallet where you can store all the matchday tokens you claim throughout 2023/24. How many will you have by the end of the season? Why not challenge your friends and see who can build the biggest collection.
3. COLLECT NOW
Click this button on the collectibles.manutd.com homepage to find the latest token, and again on the next page to unlock and add it to your digital wallet. Then you're done!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Manchester United’s officially licensed Digital Collectibles, powered by Tezos and brought to you by Tezos ecosystem companies, are a form of cryptoasset. Manchester United Digital Collectibles have been issued as a collectible item and not an investment. However, it is important that you keep in mind that:
1. Manchester United Digital Collectibles are not currently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme;
2. the value of Manchester United Digital Collectibles is variable and can go down as well as up;
3. tax may be payable on any profits made on the sale of Manchester United Digital Collectibles; and
4. for those Digital Collectibles which require purchase, the decision to purchase Manchester United Digital Collectibles requires careful thought and consideration. You should seek independent financial advice if you are in doubt. You should not purchase any cryptoassets if you do not fully understand the nature of your purchase and the risks involved.