How to form a supporters club
How to form a Supporters' Club
For those fans interested to know how to go about forming an official Manchester United Supporters' Club, here's the topline information. Get involved!
We are always delighted to welcome new Supporters' Clubs into our global family. For your fan group to become recognised as an official Manchester United Supporters' Club, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 30 of your members need to be Manchester United Official Members or Season Ticket Holders.
- You must have a lead contact and a deputy who are Official Members or Season Ticket Holders, who can liaise regularly with the Club.
- To access the tickets through the Supporters' Club allocation, at least 50 of your members need to be Official Members registered in the same country.
To start the process of becoming an official Supporters' Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name, address, phone number and email address of your lead contact / deputy, and any social media handles your fan group uses.
- The names and Supporter IDs of all Official Members and Season Ticket Holders in your fan group so we can verify that you meet the threshold for official status and access to tickets. Each person in your fan group should confirm that they agree to you sending their information to the Club.
Our team will cross-check the information and reach out if we require any further clarification. Assuming you meet the criteria for official status, your group will have to agree to the Supporters' Club Code of Conduct in order to be an MUSC. This is an important document and MUSCs must comply with the code of conduct at all times. We are happy to organise an introductory call so you can meet our team and ask any questions.
The lead contact and deputy will then be given login details for the Supporters' Club Tunnel (our extranet) and the ticketing microsite (to register applications) and you'll be able to access all the benefits available to official Supporters' Clubs.