We're plased to welcome fans back to The Megastore
Visitors are welcome to our world-renowned store in the East Stand of Old Trafford stadium within the following opening times:
Monday to Saturday: 10:00-17:00
Free car parking is available to Megastore visitors on car park E2.
For customer enquiries, call 0161 868 8567 from Monday - Thursday, 10:00 - 13:00, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also shop online at manutd.com/shop.
In line with UK government guidance on coronavirus, we have taken a series of steps to ensure that visitors can shop in comfort and safety, while keeping our staff members safe.
- A limit on the number of customers allowed in store at any one time, to ensure that people can remain two metres apart. This may mean that customers have to wait before entering
- Our team will ensure that shopping baskets are cleaned before and after each use and hand sanitiser is available for use by customers at multiple points within the store
- Changing rooms are currently closed but we have extended our returns period to 90 days. This applies to items purchased in store only. While receipts won’t show the new date, rest assured our colleagues will add the additional time from the printed date when you return an item in future
- Our name-printing service is currently only available for shirts bought in-store at the time of purchase
- Only card payments are currently being accepted to avoid the need for cash handling
For all enquiries relating to the Megastore, please email: email@example.com
The Museum and Stadium Tour, and the Red Cafe will remain closed until Monday 17th May, in line with government guidelines. For more information or to book a visit to the Museum & Stadium Tour, visit manutd.com/museum.
About the Megastore:
Spread over 17,000 square feet, the Megastore is the biggest shop devoted to football you're likely to find. From shirts to scarves, kits to keyrings, everything you could possibly want from United is here. In fact, there are more than 800 product lines available on the shelves. Millions of fans file through the doors during normal years, with average matchday traffic over 10,000.