United v Reading: Your digital matchday programme is here!
There’s plenty to look forward to this Friday (3 September) evening, with a new-look Manchester United Women taking on Reading in the opening fixture of the 2021/22 Women’s Super League season.
The visit of the Royals will also see fans back inside the Reds’ Leigh Sports Village home to cheer the team on for the first time since January last year.
Under the stewardship of new head coach Marc Skinner, the Reds are likely to have some exciting fresh faces in the line-up alongside the more established players, and you can be part of what’s expected to be a lively atmosphere in front of the Sky Sports cameras – the broadcaster’s first-ever live WSL game – for just £6 (£3 concessions).
Priced at £1.50, the collectable printed match programme – the team’s first Leigh Sports Village programme in 20 months – comes with a large fixture-list poster, so you can stay on top of the Reds’ schedule throughout the campaign ahead.
But to whet the appetite for this big WSL curtain-raiser, we’re giving all fans free access to the digital version of this first programme of the season, which you can enjoy by simply clicking here.
– The full story of the team’s busy summer behind the scenes
– Marc Skinner’s first programme column as United Women head coach
– All the action, including videos, from the team’s August warm-up games
– Five-page interview with summer signing, full-back Hannah Blundell
– Captain Katie Zelem recalls the pre-season camp in Scotland
– The lowdown on the opposition, Reading
– Half-time quiz
– Fans’ photos and Junior Reds page